Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black

2 worlds...their fate intertwined....which world will you fight for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)

Go down 
+5
Kayi
fuki
kina
Chikan
Yuiko Hawatari
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

Female Number of posts : 45
married/dating to : no one leave me the fuck alone
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Empty
PostSubject: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 am

*walks in wearing this*
Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Animebikini
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:29 am

*sits on the sand the water hitting my feet*
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:35 am

*walks in nude*
Back to top Go down
Chikan

Chikan

Female Number of posts : 27
married/dating to : NYUH!NEVAAAA
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:37 am

*Jumps out of nowhere accidently slamming into yuiko while i was nude as well*DX owwww who in the hell...
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:39 am

*kisses you*
Back to top Go down
kina
The Site's Smexy Seductress
kina

Female Number of posts : 202
Location : playing with meh fuki x3(and with meh present tsuki x3)
married/dating to : engaged to meh fuki x3
main world : new
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:41 am

*walks onto the beach completely naked(just imagine my sig without clothes) and looks around and stretchs some as my tail straightens then curls up and starts to wag againt my ears perk up as i look around*
Back to top Go down
http://black.rpg-dynasty.com/forum.htm
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:42 am

*waves*HI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kina
kina

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:43 am

*smiles and waves back as my nipples are hard*hello ^^
Back to top Go down
Chikan

Chikan

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 am

*shuffles off behind a rock twiddling my fingers*
Back to top Go down
kina
kina

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 am

*yawns and sits down and moves my head down as i start to lick my pussy out of boredom*
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 am

*lays in the water*hey chikan wut u doin
Back to top Go down
Chikan

Chikan

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:48 am

uh...im uh...*stops talking and just stares off into the distance*
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 am

wuts the matter
*walks over to you and kisses you*
Back to top Go down
kina
kina

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 am

*squirts on my face a little as it runs down the side of my cheek. i get up and walk over to you two*im kina its nice to meet you both x3
Back to top Go down
Chikan

Chikan

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 am

*jumps up and runs away*DX TOO MANY PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
kina
kina

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:53 am

*watches chikan*umm.....sowwy yuiko v.v
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:53 am

*grabs you and turns u around*
chikan dont go
*kisses you*
Back to top Go down
Chikan

Chikan

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:54 am

._.*slides behind a tree then walks out a split second later wearing a black and white skullz bikini*e.e stop that
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:56 am

y u no u like my kisses
*kisses you again*
Back to top Go down
Chikan

Chikan

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:00 am

>_< stop its i only just met you!*walks away with my arms crossed wearing the hat in my avv*y
Back to top Go down
Yuiko Hawatari

Yuiko Hawatari

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:55 am

Me:*me and my friend miho are on the beach nude tanning*

Miho:this is so relaxing just 2 friends getting a tan on a beach alone
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female Number of posts : 409
married/dating to : is to be marryed.... to kina ^^
main world : old earth

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:36 am

*walks on to the beach dosent see you two an sits down next to you an looks over* o/////o oh i sorry didnt see you there...
Back to top Go down
Kayi
Too sexy for you and Sexiest Alive
Kayi

Female Number of posts : 363
married/dating to : Meh anita,and foxxy!!X3
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:28 am

walks in naked,and licks my own nipples.
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female Number of posts : 409
married/dating to : is to be marryed.... to kina ^^
main world : old earth

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 pm

*is still fully cloths an looks at kayi O.o
Back to top Go down
Chikan

Chikan

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:30 am

*Wanders back onto the beach nude*hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)   Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret beach (nude or bikini do not care wut u wear if boys are pervs they must leave)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next